Saturday 12 March 2011

I'm a moaner...

I always do it. I see some fabby shoes online, buy them and they don't fit. I'm sure I can't be the only one that has this problem but I never learn. I just continue to buy shoes which end up at the bottom of my wardrobe until I take them to a charity shop or return them to the store.

I ordered these shoes which arrived this morning. I was so excited to try them on but they are huge. Unfortunately, this time, this is the only size they have at the moment, so I will just have to return them and leave without the fabby shoes.


Peacocks £20



On a happier note, the two dresses I ordered are perfect! Now I just need to pick something else from the shop so I don't lose my 3 for 2 offer!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so sad. These shoes are darling. I seriously have been searching for the perfect heeled oxford for so long and haven't had success yet!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete