Monday 14 March 2011

Pottering

I've recently secured a place at Uni for a degree in midwifery. I'm so excited to start! It's been a long slog with lots of hard work but it's been worth every tear, tantrum and late night that I endured at college. I don't start until September but I'll soon be volunteering in the local hospital's maternity unit. I'm just waiting for my occupational health to be cleared and I'm all set to go.

Until then, you'll find me pottering around the house, doing mundane chores and preparing for university life, with excessive reading of anatomy and physiology, midwifery dictionaries and journals.


Photo of the day.



Due to being the queen of losing things, I have misplaced the wire to my camera. Hopfully I should find it today, tomorrow, never? Until then, I shall have to make do with I phone pics.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on getting onto the course, a friend of mine is currently doing midwifery and is always talkign about how much she loves it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the course, my mum used to be a midwife and absolutely loved it. all the best for september =)


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete