Tuesday 23 August 2011

Busy, excited and tired...

I've been busy busy busy for the last few weeks.  Keeping the children entertained, going on days out and enrolling at Uni. I've also met a few more of my fellow cohort members and it's lovely to put a face to the name of some of the people I have spoken to online, through the uni blog.

My partner and I took our two youngest children to Alton towers. The weather was lovely and we had an overall, great day. As Alton Towers is only an hour away, I've been quite a few times but forgot what some of the rides were like. My children aren't really into fast rides with big dips, and I couldn't remember Thirteen being too bad, so thought my children would be fine going on the ride with me.... how Wrong I was. The poor things were petrified. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. Through the whole ride, I was telling them it was nearly over, that they were ok etc... I felt awful, but it was funny too. (I'm an evil mummy!) They were fine when thy got off. They said they enjoyed it but wouldn't go on again... oops!


My poor kiddies! hehe. (Some random man was sitting next to my son)

My son is hiding behind me... he wasn't best pleased with this ride either!

Here we were all competing to get the highest score. Mommy won..... woohoo!

The only ride where putting their hands up didn't seem like a life or death decision.

I love this one :o)

The lump (my daughter) was screaming on this one :o)  


So as you can see, there was fun had by all. The photos are not the best quality but if you click them you can see more detail.




No comments:

Post a Comment