Tuesday 9 August 2011

University bore...

I know I'm constantly going on about university but I'm just so excited! Becoming a midwife is what I have always dreamed of, since I was 5 years old. It started with a friend of my mothers who was pregnant and I was fascinated by her growing tummy and stories of her pregnancy. After the lady gave birth, everyone cooed over the baby while she talked about her labour and birth. Obviously this new gurgling baby was so cute and adorable but I was more interested in what mum was talking about, even though I didn't understand even half of it at 5 years old.

Anyhow... there are now 5 weeks left till I start so I've been getting a few bits and bobs together. Books, folders, pens, pens, pens...  (I love stationary shopping!!) My favourites so far is my bag, fob watch and shoes for placements.



Monsoon - Heritage Antler Week
I fell in love with this bag as soon as I saw it. It is so roomy inside and will be perfect for carrying my uniform, shoes, folders, books etc


Clarks - Unloops
While not the most aesthetically pleasing, these babies are soooo comfortable! I will take comfort over style any day. After a 12 hour shift, I'm sure my tootsies will appreciate it!



Ebay


I loved this when I bought it, I still do, but I have since found out that I might not be able to use it, as our trust prefers us to use the fobs with a silicone cover. I'm hoping it's wrong!


I'm just waiting to hear when I will receive my uniforms now, so I can strut my stuff round my living room, pretending to be all important looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment