Thursday 1 September 2011

Dark nights are drawing in

I mainly dislike autumn and winter. It gets colder, darker and drearier by the day. While it's nice to think of all the autumn colours and cosy nights in front of the fire, I have always been the type of person who can't be happy for these sorts of moments. I might be cosy but I can't help think of those less fortunate than us that are homeless and pets that are constantly outdoors, getting battered by the harsh weather. It's thoughts like these that keep me awake at night. I also have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) which I wish I could wave a magic wand to ease my symptoms but since buying a light box last year, I think I can cope much better with the up and coming winter.


On a lighter note (my shallow side) there are some things I do like about these seasons. I get to un-pack all my winter clothing and footwear, meaning, long sleeved tops, chunky cardigans/jumpers, knee high boots and best of all, funky coloured tights!  Whoop!

I have added to my collection of leg wear today with some leopard print and ochre coloured tights. 



Next £7


Next £5

I wanted these tights earlier in the year but by the time I got round to buying them, it was far too late in the season. I have some outfits in mind, so I have put a couple of ideas together using polyvore.

Uni Sets

Uni sets

I love putting sets together on Polyvore but it makes me want to shop more! I just can't affort to at the moment :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment