Friday 23 September 2011

University ..Children..... Life..... ZZzz

I have now started university and the last two weeks have been a complete whirlwind. My partner gave up her job when I started university, so she could look after the house, children and attend college part time. It is so strange that the roles in the household have completely turned. It is nice to know that while I am away at university and studying my socks off, I haven't got to worry about childminders or when I will get round to doing the laundry. I really am lucky to have her.

It was also lumps Birthday this week, so I had to make time to make her cake. I was so tired but managed to throw one together.  Lump was happy though so that's all that matters.


Twilight Saga Cake


It is our eldest son's Birthday next week and my partners at the begining of October so I still can't get away from these cakes! I'm hoping I will have settled down into a better routine by then.







No comments:

Post a Comment